WRECK DIVER COURSE (Scottish Prince Experience)
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Miami, QLD
- Product code: WDC 2018-19
WRECK DIVER COURSE
Who should take this course??
Discover the mystery and history or a wreck site!!
Whether purpose-sunk as an artificial reef for scuba divers, or lost as the result of an accident, wrecks are fascinating windows to the past. Ships, airplanes and even cars are fascinating to explore and usually teem with aquatic life. Each wreck dive offers a chance for discovery, potentially unlocking a mystery or spying something others have missed. The Wreck Diver Specialty course is popular because it offers rewarding adventures while observing responsible wreck diving practices.
If you’re at least 15 years old and have earned a Adventure Diver certification or higher, you can enroll in the Wreck Diver Specialty course.
What you will learn?
There are many different types of wrecks, some of which are protected by laws that guard their historical and cultural significance. Your training starts by reviewing guidelines for researching and respecting wrecks. During four dives you’ll learn:
• Safety considerations for navigating and exploring wrecks.
• Surveying and mapping a wreck.
• Using penetration lines and reels to guide exploration.
• Techniques to avoid kicking up silt or disturbing the wreck and its inhabitants.
You may be able to get college credits for the Wreck Diver course – asks your instructor.
Also, the first dive of this Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advance Open Water Diver certification – ask your instructor about earning credit.
When can I start this course?
Get a Wreck Diver Manual and Wreck Diving video at Gold Coast Dive Centre when you enroll in the course. Read the manual and watch the video before meeting with your Instructor to discuss the wrecks you’ll visit during your open water scuba dives.
Gear Required for Drift Diver Course
You’ll need your basic scuba equipment, plus a dive torch to see into the wreck, a slate and underwater compass for mapping and navigation, and a line and reel for practicing wreck penetration. Your Instructor at Gold Coast Dive Centre may suggest other gear appropriate for wreck diving in your area.
Follow Next steps
A few sample easy steps
- Ø Get in contact with us by Phone or email us your enquiry
- Ø Sign up online on (BOOK THIS COURSE NOW)
- Ø We will book you in
- Ø Course duration
- Ø No Medical Requirements (Unless there is mayor health issues)
- Ø Medical declaration to be completed on site before the course starts
- Ø Fee Payment
- Ø At the end of the course you will received a notification and receive your WRECK DIVER certification card by mail
Gold Coast Dive Centre is proud to visit this Iconic site where the Scottish Prince vessel has sank many years ago, as a local /tourist attraction is an unforgettable experience not to be missed for any scuba diver that wants to explore the unknown a bit further.
THIS ARE SOME OF THE IMAGES THAT YOU MAY EXPERIENCE ON A WRECK DIVE BUT BELOW IS THE HISTORY OF OUR OWN WRECK DIVE SITE ON THE GOLD COAST
WELCOME TO THE SCUBA DIVE WORLD