ADVANCE OPEN WATER DIVE COURSE
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Miami, QLD
- Product code: AOWC2018-19
ADVANCE OPEN WATER COURSE
New Adventures, Experiences, Discoveries
This is all the thrill that Advance Open Water is going to give you, is not necessary for you to be advance open water,
but as you have achieved the Open Water Certification this is the course that will allow you to expand, advance your knowledge and skills through different Adventure Dives.
You will try out different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your Instructor. You log dives and developed new skills as you find new ways to enjoy, have fun scuba diving.
What you will learn?
Advance Open Water Diver course
You’ll plan your learning path with your instructor by choosing from a long list of Adventure Dives. There are two required dives – Deep and
Underwater Navigation – and you choose the other three, for a total of five dives.
During the Deep Adventure Dive, you learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving. The Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive refines your compass navigation skills and helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.
When can I start this course?
You can start to learn about seven of the most popular Adventures Dives – including the required Deep and Underwater Navigation Adventure Dives, plus Boat, Night, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Underwater Naturalist and Wreck Adventure Dives. You study at your own pace
through an easy to use, interactive program. Or you can choose when you would like to finish, other Adventure Dives as directed by your Instructor.
Follow Next steps
A few sample easy steps
- Get in contact with us by Phone, by email send us an enquiry
- Sign up online on (BOOK THIS COURSE NOW)
- We will book you in
- Course duration three days
- No Medical Requirements (Unless there is mayor health issues)
- Medical declaration to be completed on site before the course starts
- Fee Payment
- At the end of the course you will received a notification and receive your ADVANCE OPEN WATER certification card by mail